Combining security expertise and a deep understanding of the institutional world, Amarante Institutions Internationales, based in the heart of the European Quarter in Brussels, was specifically created to meet the needs of European and international organizations (the European Union, the UN, the World Bank, etc.), by offering them customized solutions when they operate in degraded security environments.
Amarante is now one of the leading European providers of security services to the European Union, which is a testament to the company's ability to meet the highest quality standards.
In January 2021, Amarante Institutions Internationales created the "European Project Engineering" centre dedicated to supporting our partners on the European market.
Consulting & strategic intelligence
Public affairs and international relations
European project engineering
Static and mobile security & close protection
Crisis management support
Equipment & Technologies
- Fine knowledge of the needs of institutions and governments, as well as the ways in which they operate
- A global network of subsidiaries and partners
- An integrated service platform that meets all of our clients’ needs
- Management and development skills for complex projects
- A responsive team, able to offer innovative and tailor-made solutions
- Offices in Brussels, the European capital and home to the headquarters of several international institutions