Amarante has provided its services to Oil & Gas firms since its beginnings: our first contract to protect an oil infrastructure was signed in 2009. Through targeted acquisitions, Amarante has managed to become one of the leading security service providers in the field of French Oil & Gas. Currently, we provide security services to major market players in Algeria, Nigeria, Congo and Angola.
Amarante provides highly qualified experts to coordinate and monitor the various safety features required to secure the day-to-day operations of Oil & Gas firms. Our advisory and supervision services cover all the security concerns of these companies.
From the design of the security strategy to its implementation, Amarante’s experts are able to provide concrete and operational solutions, adapted to the realities of the sector and the field.
- Security of onshore and offshore platforms
- Security of the workplace and residence of personnel and their families
- Travel security for staff and their family
- Advising head of subsidiaries in the field of safety and security
- Crisis management
- Monitoring and management of local security providers
- Our expertise in navigating hostile environments, as well as our experience in the field of safety and security, allow us to provide a high-quality service. Moreover, we hold ourselves to the highest ethical and compliance standards, even despite the deteriorated security environment at the local level
- A commitment to building long-lasting, trust-based relationships between Amarante, our experts and Oil & Gas firms
- A demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt to the new realities of the market